Institution's language policy
-WSFiP puts emphasis on language education (every student participates in two foreign language courses preparing to TELC exams – according to the European Council guidelines)
- certified language teachers and native speakers are employed
- Foreign Languages Department (FLD) provides opportunity to students allowing them to join TELC language courses and exams
- FLD prepares candidates linguistically before they go to host institution (additional language survival)
- FLD examines the candidates language competences - a language interview - during the selection procedure
- The School closely cooperates with students while preparing foreign exchanges and participating in international projects/contracts and agreements.
The strategic policy of the Bielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law states that one of its main objectives is to establish itself as a dynamic international university. In order to do so, Bielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law puts special emphasis on offering learning paths of study or individual courses taught in international languages.
The Rector is responsible for Bielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law Language Policy; the Head of the Foreign Languages Department oversees its implementation.
WSFiP provide language support for incoming students and staff with a minimum of 2-month mobility period:
- Linguistic consultations and support given by lecturers of the International Office,
- Opportunity to participate in language courses,
- Syllabuses available in Polish and English versions with the courses indication for foreign students,
- Access to the literature given in English in the university's library,
- Availability of classes according to the agreed language path for the incoming students,
- Provision of integration of lectures of incoming academic staff in the institution’s program