Applications to WSFiP
In order to apply to Bielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law as an exchange student you have to be registered as a student in a university in one of countries covered by Erasmus Mundus Peace2(ME) projects.
Proof of English language proficiency
In order to prove your knowledge of English applicants are kindly asked to:
1. Make a short (max 2 min) video presentation speaking about yourself and why you have applied for Bielsko-Biala School of Finances and Law. Upload the presentation to a video sharing site like YouTube.
2. Upload one of the following language proficiency tests to your application:
- i. IELTS: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- ii.TOEFL: Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575. Internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90
- iii.Cambridge: CAE, CPE
3. Give evidence of previous studies taught in English (at least one full semester must have been taught in English)
Letter of motivation
You must provide a letter of motivation; explain why you have chosen Bielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law, what you want to do here (courses, research etc.) and why this is relevant for your future.
It is essential that you, through a separate course proposal, indicate what courses you are interested in taking on your exchange. In our course list you will find what courses are on offer to exchange students.
Conditions to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for chosen courses:
bachelor exchange - at least one year of studies within the field you are applying for is required
master exchange - minimum of three years of full time studies, of which at least 3 semesters are in the intended field of study, are normally required.
Please refer to the list of courses available to exchange students for the academic