If you are interested in studying abroad a semester or a year at one of our European partner universities having actual and valid Erasmus Charter, you need to apply to your academic department at Bielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law. For this purpose you should contact your Erasmus Departmental Coordinator.
After that you should:
1. Speak to your department about your options (courses, languages, exams, accommodation etc.)
2. Do some research regarding destinations of your study abroad
3. Communicate your preference to your Departmental Erasmus Coordinator
4. Your department will then select or allocate students to destinations adjusting the number and type of courses that creates the least differences in curriculum
5. The International Office will then contact you about preparing and applying for your time abroad.
Once you have been selected as a student taking part in Erasmus program, you will be informed about it and enrolled on the 'Erasmus Module' on Blackboard. This contains specific information about:
- Countries and Universities
- Your Placement Abroad
Learning Agreement: EN
Training agreement and quality commitment: EN