Academic credit system
- Credits are assigned to all courses included in the curriculum except Health and Safety rules and communication with the market
- Credits assigned to course rather than individual forms of activities, and granted only when all classes are included within the scope of the course in a given semester
- Credits are assigned in parts only when the course is longer than one semester
- Number of credits assigned to courses of each semester is 30
- The pass mark for the semester is to get 30 credits, so get at least satisfactory in all classes in the curriculum. When student doesn’t collect 30 credits, is registered for the next semester with credit debt
- In case of students exchange, university prepares the transcript of his departure and the return. Credits are awarded after the completion of course, but the home institution does not fit them into the index. Credits for items classified as foreign replace the credits that the student would receive normally at the home university.